Minggu, 20 November 2011

Best friend is someone who still wants to be your friend no matter what people say about you
Family, best friends, and lover: "Things that come for free are the most expensive in life."
True friends may not be able to make me laugh everytime, but they will always be my friends, no matter what
You shouldn't be afraid of GOODBYE but careful with the HELLO, because there is a hell in hell-o, and a good in good-bye
For every problem that I have, I know that I always can find a solution
Swore for god ! I'm very...very love my "PARENTS" Love u mom ,dad... :*
What's the sweetest time of the day? It's when you pray. Because, you're talking to the One who loves you most
source : @BestQuotes

Leave a Reply

Tuliskan komentar anda:

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

- Copyright © ~::Ala Als::~ - Game Tutorial Indonesia - Powered by Blogger - Als Project Download Manga FREE !! -